Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Jeff Tiegs, head of a non profit that’s near and dear to my heart. It’s called The Guardian Group and I can’t wait to share the great work they are doing to stop sex trafficking.
- How you can go into a battlefield with an idea of what success means and come out with a completely different definition
- That admiring a problem is just not a solution
- What is Guardian Group and what they stand for
- Over 100,000 children per year are entering this problem in the United States
- Receiving the support of groups with authority has been easy, but the financial support is the most difficult part
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,