Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Deryck Cheney, founder of Deryck Cheney Mortgage Coaching, as well as another guest, Sheira MacKenzie who is his VP of Business Development and Director of Level One Coaching. You’re going to hear their journey of becoming a leader in their industry through coaching.
- What is compare-itis?
- Why our country is in overwhelm
- How mindset and mortgages work together
- Hear Deryck’s crash and learn story
- What does Sheira mean by “Our Mess Is Our Message?”
- Why we should be open and vulnerable with our business relationships
- The difference between failures and mistakes
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,