Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Racheal Cook, creator of the Sweet Spot Strategy, who talks about how being on bed rest with twins was her crash and learn moment that she completely overcame!
- How and why Racheal was able to transition from traditional corporate America to entrepreneurship
- The importance of calculating employee returns
- When to hire or outsource
- Why “hire slow and fire fast”?
- Why Rachael and Lise do not use retainer contracts
- How prior regrets serve you in the future
- Why simple is best
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,