Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to the Zach Spuckler, founder of Heart, Soul & Hustle, who had a major crash and learn moment you won’t want to miss hearing.
A lot of business owners just want to shortcut and know what’s working, but I love how Zach explains why it’s important to experiment with your business.
Listen in on Episode 51 and you’ll learn
- How Zach became an entrepreneur at the age of 13!
- Why you don’t want cheap leads
- Learn what his first major crash and learn was
- What is content indigestion?
- Let your customers test your products and provide you with the lab results
- What are emotional tentacles and why they need to be separated from data
- How do you re-frame the way failure looks?
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,
P.S. – My mentor, Todd Herman’s free video series is still going on! You’ll want to get your notebooks out so you can be more productive in 2017.