Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Maghon Taylor, owner of All She Wrote Notes, an incredible calligraphy and hand-lettering studio.
She’s digging into how the best ideas for her business have come from her business (and how yours can too!)
Listen in on Episode 60 and you’ll learn
- Why Maghon’s mother spelled her name the way it is
- Maghon’s true mission since beginning her business
- How her happy disposition and personality comes through in her branding
- Why offering physical products is such a natural fit for her (and how she does it)
- The best ideas can sometimes come from your customers
- If you’re going to build a company without taking on debt, you’ll have to make some sacrifices
- How Maghon built a following organically by sharing her own life and stories
- Why 2016 was the hardest year for her and how it changed her priorities
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,