Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to the Rob Masri, founder of Cardagin and professor at UVA, who is extremely brilliant when it comes to beginning your entrepreneurial journey.
He actually started as a high-tech lawyer – don’t know what that is? Don’t worry, you’ll get the scoop.
- Perception is reality – what you tell the market, the market believes!
- Never be afraid to talk to potential customers and get the data
- How Rob was able to offer business owners a product to not only solve their problems but create something that helped get more customer data
- Sales solve EVERYTHING!
- Make sure your business is a valid business opportunity before spending thousands on protection of that business
- What are the three things companies need starting out?
- Why sales and revenue are the only viable metric for a company
- The difference between entrepreneurs and business owners
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,