Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Jamal Miller, who turned an unlikely start into one of the most powerful business trajectories I’ve ever seen.
Jamal has such a calm composure and amazing business sense to go along with a true sense of his business’s purpose. What a powerful combination!
Listen in on Episode 075 and you’ll learn
- Popularity does not equal profit – learn to leverage!
- Jamal focused on money and it made him lose his sense of direction
- How he realized that once he focused on making impact, the money naturally followed
- Using your skills and gifts for communication can thrust your business forward
- Speaking the language of your customer is one of the biggest investments you can make
- How a deep dive survey was able to help Jamal mine out the information that he needed to relate to his customers at all stages of their struggles
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,