Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
Dominic, founder of Here’s My Story, saw a generational gap in the way students engaged with real world locations, events and historically significant happenings.
He shares with us how a lot of us start with an idea or project that then moves into a business.
- Dominic was able to integrate an interactive storyline with education at historic sites!
- How he saw an opportunity to take a project and turn it into a profitable business
- Why it was important to Dominic to provide an educational service (and not just a fee-based exchange)
- How communication was the biggest crash and learn for Dominic….
- It’s important to test both product and your market
- Cash is king but be creative with your approaches and services
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,