Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
I’m talking to Amy Selbach, founder of Taut Body, and splits her time between Nairobi, Kenya and California.
She is going to share with us her expertise in branding fitness studios! Get excited!
- How Amy had the ideal training ground for becoming an entrepreneur
- How she’s been able to success in new markets – without having an existing network
- Why starting something with live, in-person events is so beneficial at first
- How your people will do your marketing for you!
- Why diversification of your business activities is so important to consider
- What makes you unique and what are your clients really looking for?
- Your “Moments of Power” can help you develop your brand story
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,