We’re kicking off the season with a little silliness and a whole lotta gratitude.
I stick to business pretty exclusively here on Ready. Aim. Empire., but today I wanted to shift gears a bit as we head into the holiday season and reflect on the year we’ve had, and boy has it been a BIG one…
Beyond the massive rebrand, and introducing Studio Grow to the world (which you can listen more about in Episode 257), we had a ton of growth and change in our family life.
From adding a new baby boy to our brood to moving into a new home, it's really just the tip of the iceberg because there is so much more that is happening and what’s to come in the year ahead.
In this episode, I’m sharing more about these new shifts along with my darling hubby, who is joining me on the mic today… you’ll see what I mean with the silliness within the first few minutes!
I hope you’ll join me for this short-and-sweet gratitude reflection and get a better picture of the behind-the-scenes of this operation because this is the life that brought me to build Studio Grow and to do the work that I so wholeheartedly love and believe in.
I could gush on and on, y’all. Just know we’re so grateful for you being a part of our community, and really, a part of our family.
Love, blessings, and happy feasting!
In this episode you’ll hear:
- What life is like for our family, with a behind-the-scenes look!
- How we’re all embracing the newest arrival to our family
- The reasons we love where we live so much, and how we’ve handled the multiple moves we’ve made to get here
- Why this Thanksgiving is so special to us
- What we’re grateful for, including the amazing team and clients we get to work with every single day
- The new chapter we’ve said “Yes” to…
With Grit & Gratitude,
Text “brandbot” to 33444 for your personal demo!