For a girl who’s always up for a spontaneous adventure and feels like life is always a little more fun with a let’s-see-where-it-goes spirit, I also really love having a plan.
And, of course, one of those areas where I love having a solid plan in place is marketing.
Now don’t get me wrong, I’m also of the thinking that you can get a nudge of an idea, whip up the magic, and execute… not everything needs to be so mapped out that there isn’t any margin for fun and creativity.
But the reality is, having a plan is what drives the flow of profits. Particularly, a marketing plan.
As we look back on this year, there has been so much change in our business, but as necessary of a time as it is to reflect, it’s also a crucial time for looking ahead to 2019 so we can put our plans in motion right at the start of the year.
As we head into 2019, we’re going in with a ton of testing under our belt, which has produced a ton of clarity and insight into what has worked best this past year and what will be running with in 2019, as well as what we’re choosing to focus less on.
Listen in as I unpack my 2019 marketing toolbox and give you a sneak peek into where you’ll see Studio Grow in the coming year and how you can take our insights to inform your own 2019 marketing plan that will help you steal back time and add clients.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The major marketing shifts and trends we’ve gleaned from our testing and what I believe will be big in 2019
- Our team’s process for creating fresh content and why batching and preparation has been key for our success
- Why Instagram Story ads are so effective and the best way to get a quick-and-easy response from potential clients using Facebook
- Some fascinating results we’re seeing clients get using the Google Display Network
- How you can locate and use influencers in your local area to market your business
Resources mentioned in this episode:
With grit and gratitude,