We’ve been talking about money for a few weeks now, but now we’re turning up the heat, today, Dan and I are giving you a front row seat in our marriage as we bare it all.
Sometimes as business owners, we aren’t always given advice on what a journey growth and scaling really is and how to talk to your spouse about what this means for your family income.
So today, we’re diving deep into your mindsets as a couple, how Dan taking on the role of a CFO in our business, and the Money Theory behind your dwindling bank balance.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Ways that Dan and I are different, but still able to work well together as a team in business
- The shifts that we’ve both made as we’ve gone on this journey together
- What matters as much (or more) as bringing in enough money
- A significant turning point in our business and relationship
- How we manage being business partners and a married couple at the same time
- What was the result of reading books that each had recommended
Book mentioned: Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki
With grit and gratitude,