Have your headphones ready for this one? Because let me tell you, it’s seriously inspirational. Today we’re joined by Erin Caudill, who is the co-founder of Re+active Physical Therapy & Wellness.
Re+active has an incredible story. They started off by spotting in the market: millions of people nationwide are affected by neurological disorders, but until recently, there’s been a lack of accessible fitness places to help them recover, gain confidence, and feel their best.
Soon they were overrun. Realizing that they couldn’t sustain the growth at their studio anymore, Erin and her business partner took the bold leap to serve more people by opening up the doors to a second studio. Hear what led up to this move, the strategies that made it successful, and how they’re making a powerful difference in their community today.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How a routine happy hour transformed into a business partnership
- Why working with an underserved fitness market becomes the greatest reward
- Tackling the challenge of finding clients who have a passion (and willingness to dive deep)
- What led to expanding from one location toward growing two studios
- Tips on keeping up with the learning curve of marketing
- How changing from a cash pay model to a recurring payment system helped their clients’ wellbeing
With grit and gratitude,