This is the fourth and final segment of building your first online fitness and wellness product and it is going to be extra special because we’ll be diving into the launch plan!
In the first three parts of this series, Emily shared the benefits of adding an online component to your studio, the types of online products that you can offer, and the ways in which you can build the runway so that your online biz takes off with a bang.
In today’s episode, we chat about how to share your online product with the world and score profits as quickly as possible. As we dig deeper into the nitty-gritty of digital marketing, you’ll discover the four types of funnels (marketing, trial, discount, and challenge) that can be used to successfully market your online product and expand community outreach, and finally, we’ll be discussing the various digital platforms that serve as powerful advertising tools at a low cost.
If you’re ready to get your online studio business off the ground, pop in those AirPods and get ready to rumble.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Which audience you should start targeting and how to do it the right way
- What the trial funnel is and why we feel it’s necessary to use it
- When to offer a discount funnel and the opportunity this type of strategy provides
- How a challenge can be used effectively for both you and your clients
- The different ways to advertise your funnel
- Email marketing strategies, and more!
With grit & gratitude,