We’re so doggone excited to have Studio Grow and the Client Cure Coach, Erin Haag, taking over as host to interview Christie Seaver, Owner of D4 Pilates and Creator of …
So grab those Air Pods y’all as we hop across the pond to meet Christie and dive into the story of how she started her Pilates studio in Dublin, Ireland, and came up with a unique trademark method aka Ballet-Lates ( Try saying that without pirouetting).
Apart from chatting about the market and fitness industry trends in Dublin and how they’ve impacted Christie’s studio biz, we also dig into what Ballet-lates actually is, how Christie structures her classes, her role as a ballet critic journalist, and why working with the Client Cure was a solution to many of her problems.
If you’d like to share in Christie’s love of graceful movement, then tune in to another exciting episode of the Ready. Aim. Empire.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What led Christie to start and operate her own Pilates studio in Dublin, Ireland
- How the market has changed in Dublin and the ways that this impacted her business
- What is Ballet-lates and what the method offers her clients
- What the structure of Christie’s studio looks and the lessons she’s learned in her market
- Christie’s experience with TCC and the ways the program has benefited her and her business
With grit & gratitude,