Ever feel like you’re always juggling your role as a mom with your role as a business owner?
Y’all, you aren’t alone.
I’m so doggone excited to be joined by Ali Brown – host of Glambition Radio, owner of a multimillion-dollar company, mentor of mentors, and mother of twins.
Ali started off by going through six different jobs and realizing that she’s not ‘employable’. Now, she runs her own marketing business, coaches some of the most notable 7-8 figure women entrepreneurs, and takes care of her family.
Join us as we deep dive into why being unemployable opens you up to great entrepreneurship, the dangers of becoming dependent on one marketing method and losing faith in old school practices, the advantages of being a small business owner, and how women can thrive as entrepreneurs.
Y’all, if you’re wondering how to keep going when you’ve too much on your plate, or want to learn more about marketing yourself and your brand, then get ready for some major inspiration.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- How Ali got her start in business and the ways that she navigated being one of the early pioneers of digital marketing
- Why more than one method of marketing is so critical for your success
- The reasons that Ali says we shouldn’t lose faith in the “old school” ways of marketing and customer service
- How to begin finding your genius and your gift, and then what to do to get clear with it in order to up-level your business
- What had to happen for her to realize that she needed help as her business and family grew
Mentioned: The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
With grit & gratitude,