We’re going to pick up where we left off last week, and dive right into the different types of online offerings you can add to your studio biz NOW with Digital Marketing pro and former COO of The Daily Method, Emily Montgomery!
In this throwback episode, we chat about the advantages of online teacher training, steps that can be taken to ensure your online modules don’t get stolen, how to live stream classes, what types of sites can be used for online courses, and the difference between downloadable content, products, and live streaming.
Yup, there’s a lot in there. And we hope you’re taking notes.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The biggest benefits for using online teaching training as a component of your overall business
- What to remember if you’re concerned with the competition stealing your material and intellectual property
- Why “launching with less” is a great rule to follow for a membership site
- The importance of a first impression…
- What to do to start those all-important live-streaming sessions
- Downloadable pieces of content and more ideas for how you can expand your online offerings
With grit & gratitude,
P.S. Need support for your studio with COVID-19? Join our FREE Boutique Fitness Coalition on Facebook and stay up to date with the most recent changes through our website.
⭐ Join the Boutique Fitness Coalition Group HERE
⭐⭐ Check out more about our Movement and Petition HERE
-Learn about increasing your Studio's Revenue with The Client Cure Program here.
-Looking for content and Facebook Ad Ideas? 👉Here are 29 MUST-SEE Facebook Ad's from 2019.
-And of course, please stay connected with us via Facebook and Instagram!
-Interested in learning more about Emily Montgomery? Learn more about her via Be Mindful Marketing or on Instagram & Facebook as well!