I start off today’s episode with a huge grin on my face as we finally start talking about studio reopening.
And, yes ya’ll, not only will each studio vary by location but you will also have specific regulations to be aware of during this phase. But, if there is one thing we all share, it is knowing that the way you reopen will ensure the security of your business for the long-term.
By taking a look at your studio’s processes and protocols, we’ll answer your question of ‘How can I safely reopen my studio?’ and build your action plan.
Without further ado, allow me to jump right into the major points of our Studio Reopening Guide and how to welcome your clients back through thoughtful, careful actions that serve the health of others.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why the next few months, and reopening the best way possible, is so critical
- What all business owners should be aiming for when reopening
- The health, sanitation and spatial protocols to be aware of
- Additional team and client protocols to consider
- How you can get a copy of our reopening guide to help you in this process
With grit & gratitude,