To move is to heal.
Whenever life gets unpredictable, overwhelming, and plain loud, movement is always there for you to come back to, be it on a mat, barre, or a reformer.
No one understands that better than Julie Love Gagen, the owner and CEO of Be The Love Yoga.
Julie’s life has been filled with ups and downs.
And during all her lows, the yoga mat was her safe space – somewhere she would always find herself despite life’s uncertainties.
So, when she opened her own yoga studio, creating that safe space for her community was the top priority.
After all, healing is doubly effective when you get to share it.
That’s a major reason why Be The Love continues to thrive even amidst the onset of COVID-19 and through multiple lockdowns and quarantines. Julie has truly created (and maintained) a space where people can come together, leave the outside world at the door, and just move.
The other reason is that Julie is the queen of pivots.
The way she’s managed to take her studio online and her loving, open communication streams with her clients throughout 2020 is nothing short of awe-inspiring.
In today’s episode, join guest host and The Client Cure coach Christina Wolf as she chats with Julie about her beginnings in yoga, why communication matters so much to her, how pivoting was a no-brainer, and much more!
When we’re in alignment with our passion and our purpose, it’s a win-win for everybody.
And Julie is the perfect example of that.
So, grab your headphones, listen in, and be prepared to be inspired!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Julie’s love for yoga came to be, and helped her get through some of the toughest hardships in her life
- What inspired her to join The Client Cure program, plus how her business was able to grow from being in the program
- The changes Julie had to make in her business once she started to really look at her numbers
- The role that communication played for her while navigating the COVID-19 lockdown, and the way she was able to pivot her business so quickly when the pandemic hit
- What Julie envisions for the future of her studio (and the yoga studio industry in general)
- Why she is switching to a member-only hybrid studio and what this transition will look like
With grit & gratitude,