Earlier this year, we aired a series of episodes titled ‘How would I start all over again’.
The concept of the series was simple – post-pandemic, a lot of studio owners have had to drastically change their businesses.
So, I aimed to answer ONE big, 2021 question:
If I had to go back and start my business again in 2021, how would I do it?
And in this throwback episode, I’m bringing back probably THE most important part of this series.
Today, I want us to think about branding again.
Y’all, my mother was a successful entrepreneur for decades.
And when I look back at how her businesses succeeded in industries where she had all odds stacked against her (in the 80s no less!), it was because her branding was so on point, that it almost didn’t matter to the men in the industry that there was a woman in the CEO’s office.
So, in this throwback episode, I break down all things branding and why it should be on the top of your priority list too. I talk about how to create a perfect brand guide (and why it’s so important), why I’m obsessed with content calendars, and why you should add ‘Chief Marketing Officer’ to your title ASAP.
In this episode you will learn:
- The big lesson I learned from my mother about the power of a brand
- The new job title I would use if I were starting over growing a studio
- What our branding process in 2017 looked like, and how look it took to complete
- The importance of a brand guide and the impact ours had on the results of our branding
- A big mistake a lot of studio owners make when branding that I want you to avoid at all costs
- Why I want you to get exceptional with your content calendar, and how our team does this
With grit and gratitude,