Most business owners know WHERE they want to go. They have all their goals outlined, have all of their quarterly plans laid out in detail, and break down their growth strategy year-by-year.
But, that isn’t enough to create and build a great business.
Y’all, leaders of great businesses don’t start with the ‘where’…
… they start with the ‘who’.
And no matter how dire the circumstances get, they always put the people first and the direction second.
In today’s episode, Studio Grow coach Beth Potter takes you through her top six tips to train and retain a team of dedicated staff.
Beth and her husband have led hundreds of people with different MBTIs, Enneagram numbers, and personality types. And she believes that growing a team of leaders is crucial to a studio’s success!
Listen in to find out how she structures her team check-ins, what questions to regularly ask your staff, why it’s important to ‘work yourself out of a job’, and more!
In this episode, you will learn:
- How your team is a part of your vision, and why you should let them own their roles
- Ways to create a roadmap to success utilizing an accountability ladder
- That weekly check-ins with team members, both mentally and emotionally, help navigate coaching on a week-to-week basis
- How to integrate forms to keep a pulse on your business, stay aligned with your team, and help them set goals
- An approach to fundamentally changing the relationship and culture within your studios
- What to do to keep your team engaged and pave the way for new leaders in your studio
- How you can begin to pour back into your team with quarterly “Member Experience Universities”
- Beth’s advice around compensation, bonuses and identifying obstacles
With grit and gratitude,