Say hello to the most power-packed, transformative studio marketing retreat you’ve ever seen!
Join us for 2 days of actionable training with studio marketing veterans, quality networking, and customized 1:1 coaching in gorgeous Marina Del Rey.
Ready to stop surviving and start thriving?
Most studio owners believe that hitting the 7-figure mark is the ULTIMATE definition of success.
But here’s the thing –
The real measure of success lies in your profit margins.
AND in your ability to build a business model that brings in greater returns while taking less of your time and energy.
In today’s episode, we’re taking another look at 3 studios that consistently brought in 40-70% profit margins without ever hitting 7-figures.
They shifted their core business model to focus on what actually mattered –
Generating more revenue while building a sustainable lifestyle (that made time for rest, rejuvenation and family).
Tune in to learn how replicable systems, a well-trained team, and a determination to work smarter (not harder) brought these studios some doggone hot success!
Here’s what we’ll be talking about in this episode:
- Why the million-dollar mark isn’t always the best measure of success
- What studios with over 50% profit margins look like
- What are ancillary services (and some powerful examples of successful studios)
- Why your client numbers shouldn’t be your main measure of success
- How to calculate the appropriate pay for your teachers, (and some red flags to always look out for)
With grit and gratitude,