As a studio owner, the last thing you want is for your clients to start thinking of your studio as another painful task on their to-do list.
Because the moment fitness starts feeling like a chore, it’s only a matter of time before your client runs out of motivation and stops coming in altogether.
As studio owners, you want your studio to be a place your clients want to come into.
A place where they feel safe, welcomed, seen and heard.
A place where they find community.
A place they genuinely like hanging out in.
I know that seems easier said than done.
That’s why, in this week’s episode, we’re introducing you to Third Space, a groundbreaking health-club-meets-boutique-studio concept devoted to delivering a client experience that makes members want to stay.
Join Lise as she chats with Rob Beale, the Director of Fitness at Third Space, about the organization’s unique vision and the steps they’ve taken to maintain their world-class client experience standards across locations, modalities and genres.
Here’s what we’re talking about in this week’s episode:
- The concept behind Third Space’s unique vision and mission
- Why Third Space is more than just a health club
- Their unique set of amenities and modalities
- The different components that create a holistic client experience
- The challenge of ensuring quality experience across modalities
- Third Space’s unique recruitment process + multi-stage training program & why it’s the secret to their success
Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,