Y’all, a teacher training program can be a little bit of a lot of things.
It could be designed to:
- Channel expertly trained instructors into your studio
- Bring in extra revenue
- Give back to the community and enrich your modality
But no matter how you structure your teacher training, the bottom line is this: it’s a phenomenal opportunity to impact and enrich lives while bringing home some extra cash.
But to get started (and make sure you get it right!) you need to have a big enough vision – and know exactly who you want to enrol.
And that’s exactly what we’re talking about in this week’s episode of The Business Of Boutique Fitness. Join Lise in the first episode of our new Teacher Training series as she breaks down the 3 types of teacher trainings every studio should consider before they build their own program.
Here’s what we’ll discuss in Episode 661:
- The key elements of a successful onboarding process & why it’s critical to your program’s success
- The concept of the bridge training program & how you can use it to quickly onboard experienced instructors
- Proven best practices for developing a comprehensive teacher training program
- How to build advanced programs to develop expertly trained and committed instructors
Tune in now to start listening!
With grit and gratitude,