Terms and Conditions
Now for the crazy good fine print from our crazy gorgeous lawyers…no, I’m not kidding.
BY VISITING STUDIOGROW.CO YOU ARE CONSENTING TO OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS.
The terms “we”, “us”, “our,” “Lise or Lisa Kuecker,” “The Phizzwizards LLC” and “Studio Grow,” refers to Studio Grow, LLC. The term the “Site” refers to studiogrow.co and all online class sites connected with Studio Grow, LLC. The term “user,” “you,” and “your,” refers to site visitors, customers, and any other users of the site. We know these aren’t glamorous names, but our lawyers don’t do glamour.
Studiogrow.co provides a website where users can read articles on small business management, marketing, sales and services, and a service where users may purchase online classes, workshops, subscriptions, and products related to small business management, marketing, sales and services (the “Service”).
Use of studiogrow.co, including all materials presented herein, and all online services provided by Studio Grow, LLC is subject to the following Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all site visitors, customers, and all other users of the site. By using the Site or Service and/or ordering a product from the Site, you agree to these Terms and Conditions, without modification, and acknowledge reading them.
USE OF THE SITE + SERVICE
To access or use the Site, you must be 18 years or older and have the requisite power and authority to enter into these Terms and Conditions. Children under the age of 18 are prohibited from using the Site. If you are under 18 and reading this, I am impressed, but that said, come back when you’re 18.
Information provided on the Site and in the Service related to marketing, small business management, and other information are subject to change.Studio Grow makes no representation or warranty that the information provided, regardless of its source (the “Content”), is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. Studio Grow disclaims all liability for any inaccuracy, error or incompleteness in the Content.
In order to use the Service, you are required to provide information about yourself including your name, email address, username and password, and other personal information. You agree that any registration information you give to Studio Grow will always be accurate, correct, and up to date. You must not impersonate someone else or provide account information or an email address other than your own. After all, why do you want to be anyone but you? Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. We don’t do illegal. Studio Grow reserves the right to refuse service based on your provision of inaccurate account information.
You may use the Site and Service for lawful purposes only. Your account must not be used for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. We really don’t do illegal.
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only.
You shall not post or transmit through the Site any material which violates or infringes the rights of others, or which is threatening, abusive, defamatory, libelous, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, contains injurious formulas, recipes, or instructions, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. If you don’t have anything nice to say, this probably isn’t the right site for you.
REFUSAL OF SERVICE
Studio Grow reserves the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity without obligation to assign reason for doing so. Studio Grow reserves the right to limit the number of participants in any given online class or workshop. Studio Grow may at any time change or discontinue any aspect or feature of the Site or Service.
We will email you to confirm the placement of your order and with details concerning product or service delivery. In the event that there is an error in this email confirmation, it is your responsibility to inform us as soon as possible. Please, please do this. We really do like you!
If you’ve signed up for a month-to-month subscription with us, the subscription renews automatically and your credit card will be charged the fees stated at the time of purchase (or the introductory rate during introductory period). Price may change at the end of your subscription period. Your subscription will start as soon as your credit card is successfully charged.
If you have signed up for an online class or workshop, confirmation that we have received your order and payment does not constitute acceptance into the class or workshop. We will email you separately to confirm that you have been accepted into the class or workshop.
Agreements may be terminated in its entirety without liability to the terminating party only as follows: (i) by Consultant upon five (5) days written notice for failure by Client to timely pay any Fees or to perform any other obligation under the Agreement; or (ii) by either party upon thirty (30) days written notice in the event the other party materially breaches this Agreement, which breach is not cured within said thirty (30) days.
The Consultant wants the Client to be satisfied with the purchase of any Studio Grow course or program while also ensuring that the Client gives best effort to apply all strategies within the course or program.
For our Mastermind program, we offer a 7-day refund period for purchases of our courses or programs. We will not provide refunds more than seven (7) days following the date of purchase. After seven (7) days, all payments are non-refundable and you are responsible for full payment of the fees for the Program regardless if you complete the Program. Note that the Client’s purchase is final after this seven (7) day period regardless of whether paying in-full up front or on a payment plan. Our program is not a subscription that can be canceled at any time during the term. All approved refunds will incur a processing and administrative fee in an amount not to exceed 5% of the total amount.
For our Do It Yourself six-week TCCSA curriculum, all purchases are non-refundable. Buyers understands that once the material has been made accessible, the Consultant's performance has been satisfied and no refund will be made.
All refund or cancellation requests, program questions or concerns are to be made by contacting our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavor to describe and display the Service as accurately as possible. While we try to be as clear as possible in explaining the Service, please do not accept that the Site is entirely accurate, current, or error-free. From time to time we may correct errors in pricing and descriptions, because we might not have drank enough coffee the day we published something. We reserve the right to refuse or cancel any order with an incorrect price listing.
MATERIAL YOU SUBMIT TO THE SITE
You shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on the Site any artwork, photos or other materials (collectively “Materials”) protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the express written permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right. The burden of determining that any Materials are not so protected rests entirely with you. You shall be liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission and shall indemnify Studio Grow from any claim against Studio Grow resulting from your posting of Materials to the site. For all Materials submitted by you to the Site, you automatically represent or warrant that you have the authority to use and distribute the Materials, and that the use or display of the Materials will not violate any laws, rules, regulations, or rights of third parties.
Studio Grow reserves the right to remove from the site any Materials submitted by you that it deems inappropriate for the site or that appears to violate these terms and conditions.
When addressing financial matters in any of our websites, videos, newsletters, programs, or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure that we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. However, the Company does not guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations, and nothing on our Sites is a promise or guarantee to you of future earnings.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE STUDIO GROW’S PRODUCT IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
By purchasing any product produced by Studio Grow, you accept, agree, and understand that you are fully responsible for your progress and results from your participation, and that we offer no representations, warranties, or guarantees, verbally or in writing, regarding your earnings, business profit, marketing performance, audience growth, or results of any kind. You alone are responsible for your actions, and results in life, and business which are dependent on personal factors including, but not necessarily limited to, your skill, knowledge, ability, dedication, business savvy, network, and financial situation, to name just a few. You also understand that any testimonials or endorsements by our customers or audience represented on our programs, websites, content, landing pages, sales pages, or offerings have not been scientifically evaluated by us, and the results experienced by individuals may vary significantly. Any statements outlined on our websites, programs, content, and offerings are simply our opinion and thus are not guarantees or promises of actual performance. We offer no professional legal, medical, psychological or financial advice.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS TO YOUR MATERIALS
Studio Grow does not claim ownership of Material you supply to Studio Grow. However, the act of posting Material to the site conveys an irrevocable, worldwide license to Studio Grow to use and distribute the posted Material in connection with Studio Grow’s website and any related Studio Grow publications. You retain copyright ownership and any other rights you may rightfully hold in any content that you submit through the Service. By submitting Material to Studio Grow, you agree to hold Studio Grow harmless from and against all claims, liabilities, and expenses arising out of any potential or actual copyright or trademark misappropriation or infringement claimed against you.
OUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All content provided on the Site and in the Service, including all products, and all online class and workshop materials, are the intellectual property of Studio Grow. The content of the Site and Service are protected by United States trademark, trade dress and copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, distribute, display, reproduce, or perform, or in any way exploit, in any format whatsoever, any of the content of the Site or the Service, in whole or in part, without our prior written consent. You may not remove any trademark, copyright, or other notice from the content of the Site or the Service.
We reserve the right to immediately remove you from the Service, without refund, and to pursue all available legal remedies against you if you are caught violating this intellectual property policy. In other words, don’t steal.
We may at any time amend these Terms and Conditions. Such amendments are effective immediately upon notice to you by us posting the new Terms and Conditions on this Site. Any use of the Site or Service by you after being notified means you accept these amendments. We reserve the right to update any portion of our Site and Service, including these Terms and Conditions at any time. We will post the most recent versions to the Site and list the effective dates on the pages of our Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You agree that under no circumstances shall we be liable for direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special, punitive, exemplary, or any other damages arising out of your use of the Site or Service. Additionally, Studio Grow is not liable for damages in connection with (i) any failure of performance, error, omission, denial of service, attack, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, online or system failure; (ii) loss of revenue, anticipated profits, business, savings, goodwill or data; and (iii) third party theft of, destruction of, unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of your information or property, regardless of our negligence, gross negligence, failure of an essential purpose, and whether such liability arises in negligence, contract, tort, or any other theory of legal liability.
The foregoing applies even if Studio Grow has been advised of the possibility of or could have foreseen the damages. In those states that do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for the damages, our liability is limited to the fullest possible extent permitted by law. In no event shall Studio Grow’s cumulative liability to you exceed the total purchase price of the Service you have purchased from Studio Grow, and if no purchase has been made by youStudio Grow’s cumulative liability to you shall not exceed $1.
THIRD PARTY RESOURCES
The Site and the Service contain links to third party websites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable for the availability, accuracy, content or policies of third party websites or resources. Links to such websites or resources do not imply any endorsement by or affiliation with Studio Grow. You acknowledge sole responsibility for and assume all risk arising from your use of any such websites or resources.
You shall indemnify and hold us harmless from and against any and all losses, damages, settlements, liabilities, costs, charges, assessments, and expenses, as well as third party claims and causes of action, including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees, arising out of any breach by you of any of these Terms and Conditions, or any use by you of the Site or Service. You shall provide us with such assistance, without charge, as we may request in connection with any such defense, including, without limitation, providing us with such information, documents, records and reasonable access to you, as we deem necessary. You shall not settle any third party claim or waive any defense without our prior written consent.
EFFECT OF HEADINGS
The subject headings of the paragraphs and sub-paragraphs of this Agreement are included for convenience only and shall not affect the construction or interpretation of any of its provisions.
No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement by Studio Grow shall be deemed, or shall constitute, a waiver of any other provision, whether or not similar, nor shall any waiver constitute a continuing waiver. No waiver shall be binding unless executed in writing by Studio Grow.
All notices, requests, demands, and other communications under this Agreement shall be in writing and properly addressed as follows: Studio Grow, 111 Robinson Woods, Charlottesville, VA 22903.
GOVERNING LAW; VENUE; MEDIATION
This Agreement shall be construed in accordance with, and governed by, the laws of the State of Minnesota as applied to contracts that are executed and performed entirely in Minnesota. The exclusive venue for any arbitration or court proceeding based on or arising out of this Agreement shall be Minneapolis, or St. Paul, MN. The parties agree to attempt to resolve any dispute, claim, or controversy arising out of or relating to this Agreement by mediation, which shall be conducted under the then current mediation procedures of The CPR Institute for Conflict Prevention & Resolution or any other procedure upon which the parties may agree. The parties further agree that their respective good faith participation in mediation is a condition precedent to pursuing any other available legal or equitable remedy, including litigation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution procedures.
RECOVERY OF LITIGATION EXPENSES
If any legal action or any arbitration or other proceeding is brought for the enforcement of this Agreement, or because of an alleged dispute, breach, default, or misrepresentation in connection with any of the provisions of this Agreement, the successful or prevailing party or parties shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorneys’ fees and other costs incurred in that action or proceeding, in addition to any other relief to which it or they may be entitled.
If any term, provision, covenant, or condition of this Agreement is held by an arbitrator or court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, the rest of the Agreement shall remain in full force and effect and shall in no way be affected, impaired, or invalidated.
These Terms and Conditions bind and inure to the benefit of the parties’ successors and assigns. These Terms and Conditions are not assignable, delegable, sublicenseable or otherwise, transferable by you. Any transfer, assignment, delegation, or sublicense by you is invalid.
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU, FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND ON WHAT GROUND WE PROCESS IT Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data. We may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- Communication Data that includes any communication that you send to us whether that be through the contact form on our website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. We process this data for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to reply to communications sent to us, to keep records and to establish, pursue or defend legal claims.
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address (which may consist of a static or dynamic IP address and will sometimes point to a specific identifiable computer or device), your login data, details about your browser (browser type and language), length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths (what sections of the websites you visit), details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings, referring and exit pages and URLs; date and time; and similar data; and Information about your device, including the type of device; universally unique ID (“UUID”); advertising identifier (“IDFA”); MAC address; operating system and version (e.g., iOS, Android or Windows); carrier and country location; hardware and processor information (e.g., storage, chip speed, camera resolution, NFC enabled); network type (WiFi, 3G, 4G, LTE); and similar data. From Cookies Information that we collect using “cookie” technology. Cookies are small packets of data that a website stores on your computer’s or mobile device’s hard drive so that your computer will “remember” information about your visit. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to help us collect other Information and to enhance your experience using the Websites. If you do not want us to place a cookie on your hard drive, you may be able to turn that feature off on your computer or mobile device. Please consult your Internet browser’s documentation for information on how to do this and how to delete persistent cookies. However, if you decide not to accept cookies from us, the Websites may not function properly. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Marketing Data that includes data about your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences. We process this data to enable you to partake in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free giveaways, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- Sensitive Data We do not collect any Sensitive Data about you. Sensitive data refers to data that includes details about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data. We do not collect any information about criminal convictions and offences. Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time. We will only use your personal data for a purpose it was collected for or a reasonably compatible purpose if necessary. For more information on this please email us at email@example.com. In case we need to use your details for an unrelated new purpose we will let you know and explain the legal grounds for processing. We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA We may collect data about you by you voluntarily providing the data directly to us (for example by filling in forms on our site, filling in a survey, or by sending us emails). We may automatically collect certain data from you as you use our website by using cookies and similar technologies. We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, advertising networks such as Facebook based outside the EU, such as search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators. We may also receive data from publicly available sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS Our lawful ground of processing your personal data to send you marketing communications is either your consent or our legitimate interests (namely to grow our business). Under the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations, we may send you marketing communications from us if (i) you made a purchase or asked for information from us about our goods or services or (ii) you agreed to receive marketing communications and in each case you have not opted out of receiving such communications since. Under these regulations, if you are a limited company, we may send you marketing emails without your consent. However you can still opt out of receiving marketing emails from us at any time. Before we share your personal data with any third party for their own marketing purposes we will get your express consent. You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the opt-out links on any marketing message sent to you or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. If you opt out of receiving marketing communications this opt-out does not apply to personal data provided as a result of other transactions, such as purchases, warranty registrations etc.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below:
- Other companies in our group who provide services to us.
- Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
- Government bodies that require us to report processing activities.
- Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS We share your personal data within our group of companies which involves transferring your data outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) do not always offer the same levels of protection to your personal data, so European law has prohibited transfers of personal data outside of the EEA unless the transfer meets certain criteria. Many of our third parties service providers are based outside the European Economic Area (EEA) so their processing of your personal data will involve a transfer of data outside the EEA. Whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we do our best to ensure a similar degree of security of data by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is in place:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that the European Commission have approved as providing an adequate level of protection for personal data by; or
- Where we use certain service providers, we may use specific contracts or codes of conduct or certification mechanisms approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe; or
- If we use US-based providers that are part of EU-US Privacy Shield, we may transfer data to them, as they have equivalent safeguards in place. If none of the above safeguards is available, we may request your explicit consent to the specific transfer. You will have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
7. DATA SECURITY We take commercially reasonable steps to protect the Information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the Information that you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet. In particular, e-mail sent to or from the Websites may not be secure, and you should therefore take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
8. DATA RETENTION We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. When deciding what the correct time is to keep the data for we look at its amount, nature and sensitivity, potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure, the processing purposes, if these can be achieved by other means and legal requirements. For tax purposes the law requires us to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they stop being customers. In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS Under data protection laws you have rights in relation to your personal data that include the right to request access, correction, erasure, restriction, transfer, to object to processing, to portability of data and (where the lawful ground of processing is consent) to withdraw consent. You can see more about these rights at: https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/ If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at email@example.com. You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive or refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response. We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you. For EU customers, if you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you. If you have registered for the Websites, you may access, review, and make changes to your Personal Information, Billing Information, and certain Other Information by following the instructions found on the Websites. In addition, you may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any Lise Kuecker marketing email. Customers cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to their account or their Orders. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to process such requests in a timely manner.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit. Please keep in mind that whenever you voluntarily make your Personal Information available to third parties — for example on message boards or web logs; through email; during webinars, classes, telephone conferences, or coaching calls; or in comment or chat areas — that information can be seen, collected, heard, and/or used by others besides us. We cannot be responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of such information.
12. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS Lise Kuecker does not monitor, recognize, or honor any behavioral advertising opt-out or do not track mechanisms, including general web browser “Do Not Track” settings and/or signals.
14. HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION We use the Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data, Marketing Data and Other Data (collectively, the “Information”) to provide our services; to process Orders; to administer our rewards and promotional programs; to maintain and improve our Websites and services to you; to solicit your feedback; and to inform you about our products and services and those of our third-party marketing partners.We may also use and/or share Information as described below. Lise Kuecker will access, use, and share the Information as required to process your Orders and provide support to you. In order to provide our services and administer our rewards and promotional programs, we may share the Information (excluding the Billing Information) with our third-party promotional and marketing partners, including, without limitation, businesses participating in our various programs. With your permission, third-party applications or services may access your Personal Information. We use standard OAuth (open authorization) to enable you to give permission to share your Personal Information with other websites and services, such as Facebook and Twitter (e.g., when you agree to a pop-up requesting you to allow another application to access your account information). We also use OAuth to allow us to share information about you that is stored by us without sharing your security credentials. We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples may include providing technical assistance, Order fulfillment, customer service, and marketing assistance. These other companies will have access to the Information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. In an ongoing effort to better understand our Visitors, customers, and our products and services, we may analyze the Order Information and Other Information in aggregate form in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Websites and/or our products and services. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We may share some or all of your Information with any of our parent companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control with us. As we develop our businesses, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, sale of assets, dissolution, or similar event, the Information may be part of the transferred assets. To the extent permitted by law, we may also disclose the Information: (i) when required by law, court order, or other government or law enforcement authority or regulatory agency; or (ii) whenever we believe that disclosing such Information is necessary or advisable, for example, to protect the rights, property, or safety of Studio Grow or others.