Numbers don’t lie, y’all.
That’s what I love about ‘em, and that’s also what makes me nervous before I take a peek at them.
There’s no fluff, you can’t wrap them up in pretty, soft words to soften the blow.
It’s a cold, hard truth.
At least it was, until I learned how to read what the numbers were telling me.
Your numbers tell a story of how well your business is really doing.
What’s working, and what isn’t.
And once you learn to decipher that message, you can work on fine-tuning it till your business mints profits like a well-oiled machine.
If looking at your numbers scares you (or if you just avoid looking at them altogether), this is the episode for you.
We’re going to deep dive into the three reports you should be monitoring, and how to use that information to get profit numbers you’ll look forward to seeing every month.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why in the past I’ve felt like financials have been my “nemesis”
- The single most important report to have and what I’m looking for on it
- The Pro Forma and what this report allows us to see and do
- How regularly reviewing your payroll will benefit your business
- A monthly practice we do that will save you tons of time and headaches come tax time
With grit & gratitude,