Imagine yourself as an art connoisseur.
If I were to ask you to evaluate a Monet today, where would you start?
The paint strokes?
The age of the painting?
Well it’s actually the price.
In this case, the higher its priced, the greater its value to the world and the lower the price, the greater it’s chance for investment.
What you’d be leaving out is what makes the price.
This includes the painting’s provenance, it’s place in history, it’s place in the artist’s body of works. And, the ironic thing…the higher the value in paintings.
That’s how you should think about your pricing when it comes to your business.
Listen in on Episode 16 and you’ll learn
- How to re-direct the conversation from price to value
- Why you need to own your price point instead of trying to justify it
- What is the one question you need to answer to know if you hold value for the customer?
- How to re route the conversation with social niceties
- How to re route the conversation to a more direct way of asking what you need to know
- Learn the best way to ask potential clients what they didn’t like about the last service provider
- How to identify why they did not ask the last service provider they contacted
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,