Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Jasmine Star, an international wedding photographer as well as a branding and marketing strategist who left a scholarship to UCLA law school to pursue her curiosity.
- Go for your dream but having an alternative plan where other opportunities can flow in is important
- How to use those other opportunities to fuel you to make your business a success
- The importance of defining your own terms of success, what makes you successful not what other think is successful for you
- How to create your own in-house marketing team with your tribe and the content you create
- How to protect your business and your tribe when clients and referrals are not necessarily a great fit
- Why it is important to identify who will be a good fit for you and how it can positively and negatively affect your business
- Why your business should either be attracting people or repelling people
- The value of standing firm in order to pull in the right people into your community
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,