There is a huge difference between sessions and packages.
Don’t get me wrong, they both have their place in a service-based business, however, packages will have you exceeding your revenue goals in no time.
Sessions are where most people start out because it’s familiar to our previous jobs where we were paid by how many hours we worked.
My goal is to separate you from that hourly rate because you are worth so much more than that.
Session-based model is a very low-commitment offer for your customers as they only have to buy what they need when they need it. It leaves them in control of knowing how many sessions they may need.
Also, you know that you will hit a cap. You won’t have anymore hours to sell.
Package-based model is a comprehensive service that meets the real needs of clients. There are reduced rates for financial commitment to the action plan.
Want to get into more of the nitty gritty of these two models?
- What are the two major models for service-based businesses
- How important recurring revenue is to financial freedom
- Why session-based models being the best source of revenue is a really a myth
- How you may be projecting your own fears about your business on to your clients
- That you could actually be doing your clients a disservice by telling them it is acceptable to lack commitment
- Why it is important to separate yourself from your client when building packages to offer
- How to determine the formula for your average client monthly value
- When transferring your client from session-based offers to package-based, you need to remember three key things
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,