Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Jimmy Hays Nelson, whose story starts out as an incredible weight loss story and now he’s known as a speaker, storytelling expert and online business coach.
- Stepping out of your comfort zone is always taking a step forward
- How quickly a dark or negative place can translate to success and fulfillment
- Success can never happen without the pain of having to do things you don’t want to do
- Why do we “round corners” and expect the same results?
- How your attitude can deeply impact your business results
- The two types of personal development are….
- How morning routines helps you take care of yourself before the day puts its demands on you
- The way to tell people how to respect your time
- Is multi-tasking a myth? How to be the most productive you!
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,