Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to the wonderful Trivinia Barber of Priority VA, who has not only worked with high end online personalities, but also been a mom of 4 wonderful children.
She walks us through the very beginning from 13 ½ years ago to today as a 7-figure business owner.
Listen in on Episode 44 and you’ll learn
- What are virtual assistants capable of doing?
- Why virtual assistants is an industry and not a position
- How to overcome your lack of trust in others in order to grow your business
- Why processes and systems are just as important as hiring for character and temperament
- How Trivinia’s “crash and learn” helps her be more deliberate in the business choices she makes (and helps her serve her clients better)
- You can create struggle for yourself by not staying true to your ideal client
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,