Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to the Erin Haag, owner of the studio Pilates of Palm Beach.
She discusses managing two babies under the age of 2 and running her studio which was an impossible lifestyle to keep up.
- How Erin was able to overcome the largest obstacle in her business
- What Erin did to move away from only trading her time for money
- How Erin quadrupled her profit margins
- A completely different cultural change that allowed her to always be chasing clients for money
- How she found the right person to manage her business (after several wrong hires)
- Erin traded lower package prices for a long-term financial commitment from her clients…
- That her clients get better results physically because of the operational changes that were made to her business!
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,