Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking with Melissa Ramos, the owner of Sexy Food Therapy. She does these incredible videos that are equal parts hilarious and helpful about nutrition.
She talks about how she had all the stuff (money, job, relationship, etc…) and she let it all go to move toward something that’s more fulfilling.
- What exactly is “Faith over Fear?”
- The difference between fulfillment and being successful
- How your body can tell you when it’s time to make a change
- How adaptability changes your life and your business
- “You can be an alpha woman, just don’t be alpha stupid”
- Define your business plan to fit into your life plan
- “A women’s strength is her softness” (listen to how Melissa incorporated this into her business)
- Multi-tasking – yay or nay?
- Everyone is busy, but are you productive?
- Examples of how to connect better to yourself
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,