Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to the Suzanne Dibble, who was previously a lawyer and now the UK’s leading trainer on running masterminds. She finally saw the light and had jumped fully into the entrepreneurial journey!
She dives into the ever-so-controversial topic of 1 on 1 consulting and collaboration with product-based businesses. It’s juicy, y’all.
- How was Suzanne able to leverage her expertise to develop a career that fit her life
- The way she embraced her real love and passion
- How does Suzanne compares product income with one-on- one consulting and collaboration
- The role human interaction has in what she does
- Why it is important to structure fun in your business defined selection process is highly important!
- Why global diversity is necessary when collaborating
- Tips to consider when making a decision to partner with someone
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,