Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Carrie McQuaid, creator of the Kindness Box, founder of The Creative Hub Conference, and all around amazing human being.
She took a side-hustle business crafting items in her classroom and evolved it into conferences, digital products and subscription boxes.
Talk about an amazing journey!
- How Carrie started out with just a hair bow in a classroom
- What the “Kindness Box” is and what it stands for
- Why “No’s” aren’t always permanent and closed doors aren’t always closed
- All about the “Creative Club Conference” and how Carrie manages it to be a cohesive group
- The importance of knowing what your customer wants
- There is always something on the other side of the hard!
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,