Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Jess Larsen, founder of Myelin Advisors and charity Child Rescue, who is a multifaceted entrepreneur like most of us.
He goes through quite the entrepreneurial roller coaster so you’ll want to tune in and hear how he overcame it.
Listen in on Episode 081 and you’ll learn
- How Jess first learned that he could be comfortable making a living by obtaining a degree OR he could be highly successful becoming an entrepreneur (if he had the guts to take the leap)!
- How Jess was able to overcome major unfortunate circumstances when he was first starting out with his young family
- Why Jess chose to get a job to learn about money and where that led him
- How Jess decides who to do business with and who not to partner with
- How Jess was able to focus on making himself a better person, boss and husband…
- Your clients (and potential clients) can feel the confidence that you have in your business and can sense that you are their to serve – and not to just sell
“How To Make Friends and Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
“Man’s Search for Meaning” by Viktor Frankl
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,