Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Jess Larsen, founder of Myelin Advisors and charity Child Rescue, who is a multifaceted entrepreneur like most of us.
He goes through quite the entrepreneurial roller coaster so you’ll want to tune in and hear how he overcame it.
- How Jess first learned that he could be comfortable making a living by obtaining a degree OR he could be highly successful becoming an entrepreneur (if he had the guts to take the leap)!
- How Jess was able to overcome major unfortunate circumstances when he was first starting out with his young family
- Why Jess chose to get a job to learn about money and where that led him
- How Jess decides who to do business with and who not to partner with
- How Jess was able to focus on making himself a better person, boss and husband…
- Your clients (and potential clients) can feel the confidence that you have in your business and can sense that you are their to serve – and not to just sell
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,