This is really tough, y’all, but I hope I can ease your anxiety around this topic.
There’s really two types of companies you can have:
- Walmarts – rely on the cheapest prices possible with tons of volume
- Premium packages – higher level of service and earnings
It is obvious which ones of those two I chose to be.
Because remember – to make $100,000, you can either get 10 people to pay $10,000 versus 100 paying $1,000 vs. 1,000 people paying $100.
I’ve always thought I would go in the shortest and simplest period of time to get to my goals.
On top of that, I like that high-tough environment. It’s really where I thrive.
But I can remember when I had to face a low cost competitor. Our services averaged around $150/month and they were doing the same type of service for $40-$50/month.
So we were 3 times more expensive. I really was devastated because we were in a town of 4,000 so any competition was really going to hit our business hard.
I decided to turn to my parents who were really incredible entrepreneurs and they gave me some fantastic guidance on how to turn this around.
- How changing my mindset catapulted me into becoming a competition killer (and changed my business in a number of ways)
- What it means to say, “When they go low, we go high”
- What is a $100,000 email, and how do I get it?
- When it comes to premium pricing, why you need to show why you’re worth it…
- What is the difference between premium pricing and premium packaging?
- The importance of asking the right questions so people can see the value of your product or service for themselves
TEXT ‘GETMYEMAIL’ to 44222 Or CLICK HERE for the $100,000 email
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,