Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Mike Kim, a marketing consultant and business coach that specializes in branding. Mike has this incredible ability to tell a story.
Since Mike’s first day in the C-Suite of the corporate world, he was plotting to get out of there. I think you’ll find a lot of commonalities with Mike’s story.
Listen in on Episode 084 and you’ll learn
- What is a “thought leader”?
- What are the three parts that identify a personal brand?
- Why it is important to not be so focused on having every piece of work or content your masterpiece – progress over perfect!
- Why conveying trust is one of the most important things to do when branding
- Your marketing is in your personal story…
- Why does your branding need “stickiness”?
- Endings are just as natural in life as beginnings
- How to wake up to passion and purpose
Necessary Endings by Dr. Henry Cloud
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,