Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
This week, I’m talking to Mike Kim, a marketing consultant and business coach that specializes in branding. Mike has this incredible ability to tell a story.
Since Mike’s first day in the C-Suite of the corporate world, he was plotting to get out of there. I think you’ll find a lot of commonalities with Mike’s story.
- What is a “thought leader”?
- What are the three parts that identify a personal brand?
- Why it is important to not be so focused on having every piece of work or content your masterpiece – progress over perfect!
- Why conveying trust is one of the most important things to do when branding
- Your marketing is in your personal story…
- Why does your branding need “stickiness”?
- Endings are just as natural in life as beginnings
- How to wake up to passion and purpose
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,