Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
I’m talking to Liz Dialto of Wild Soul Movement and author of UnTame Your Wild Self. She’s going to talk to us about regaining your purpose even in the midst of tough times.
- What femininity means to Liz
- The difference between how the feminine and masculine function
- How Liz was able to build interest by sharing her own personal story
- Why did she tune out of what others were doing in similar fields?
- What made Liz no longer willing to comply with the manipulative parts of advertising
- How her practice helps women prepare for birthing a child, getting back in touch with their sexuality and also becoming more balanced in their professional environments
- How Liz was able to take organic conversations and leverage them into a podcast
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,