Crash & Learns are where I interview an entrepreneur about a time that they probably don’t want to talk about – a total business failure.
Marilyn Parham, CEO of the Bottom Line CPA firm, and Jess Stafford, COO of the Bottom Line CPA firm, are discussing how their whole online business came about from not wanting to renew a high-end accounting subscription!
I love how just the tiniest decisions can make a huge shift in your business!
Listen in on Episode 090 and you’ll learn
- How the tiniest decision can be such a life-changing move for your business
- How Bottom Line is changing the conversation of accounting relationships!
- What a healthy bottom line business means to Marilyn and Jess?
- Good growth is slow growth…
- What it means to be a leader first (and face the mirror)
- The importance of a sounding board or council when laying out your processes
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,