Have you ever wondered what kind of publicity you should go after?
What outlets should you target? Should you consider TV or radio?
Once you know this, it helps narrow your options and get really focused with your publicity efforts.
So ask yourself these few questions –
What are your business goals?
What are you looking to do with this publicity?
Figure out if you’re looking to sell a book or get high paying clients.
That’s going to affect the publicity type you should be going after.
There are four main publicity types that Selena touches on:
- Guest Posts/Opinion Editorials – pieces where you are writing the full piece
- Podcast Interviews – space and time to share your ideas through conversation
- Magazines – huge prestigious perspective for books or accessible price points
- TV – big authority move to be interviewed by personalities and anchors
If you’re looking to sell high-ticket offers, Guest Posts and Podcast Interviews are the way to go.
If you’re looking to sell to a mass audience, Magazines and TV are going to be your best bets.
This is not to say that if you are selling high-ticket offers, magazines can’t help you with that. Those other options just have a higher chance of conversion for you.
- Identify what’s the right publicity for you and your business
- What can guest posts do for you if you are a thought leader
- How podcast interviews can be a more personal way to show your personality to potential clients
- Why print magazines are good for book promotion and lower priced ticket items
- What exactly is an influencer?
- When pitching, show people that you care about what they do and share who you are
- What are credibility markers?
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,