A great gal pal of mine Liana is an extraordinary woman – so much so that I try to talk with her as much as I can!
She grew up with an entire circle of influence that were entrepreneurs. So it was assumed everyone would have their own businesses. It was just figuring out what that would be.
So over the years, she tried counseling psychology, but she wasn’t really enjoying it.
She spent her extra time doing Pilates, so her mom suggested that she get certified. She did and fell even more in love with it (just as I did!).
Her business grew exponentially!
She started with renting a room from a physical therapy clinic with 1 reformer.
Quickly she booked up so she brought on another instructor and 3 more reformers.
At the 3 year mark, she definitely needed more room and leased the space next door to the physical therapy office. This was the space she really started to call her own!
And where she is today with 7 instructors!
When you are working in your area of passion, there are no limits to your success!
- How to apply the knowledge learned from building one business to use it in other industries
- When signing a lease, should you get an attorney?
- The biggest challenge Liana faced when hiring
- How Liana overcame the challenges of working with independent contractors
- The process she uses for hiring
- Why revenue can increase but profit margins stay the same!
To learn when our next free live training on The 7 Lessons I Learned Creating 7-Figure Studios goes live, text ‘Waitlist’ to 44222 or head to www.theclientcure.net
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,