Who has been to the happiest place on Earth?
If you’re anything like me, you get a huge grin on your face just thinking about those big ole Mickey Mouse ears.
Ever since I was a little girl, I can remember all the incredible experiences I had riding the train through Disney and exploring every nook and cranny.
Specifically when I was 4 years old, my nana was diagnosed with lung cancer and didn’t have a lot of time left. And when she had a choice of what she wanted to do with her time left, she wanted to go straight to Disney.
You can see why I have such fond thoughts of that incredible park in Orlando.
Disney started out knowing that their customer experience is one of the most important parts of why people would be a part of their community.
That’s something that taught me a lot about my own company. My clients had a journey that they wanted and NEEDED to be on.
As we look at building an incredible client experience , we’re going to use Disney as inspiration.
- How the Disney cast members relates to my team members
- What is schema and how is it used to describe job descriptions?
- Why credentials can be secondary to personality and values
- The difference between interviewing and holding an audition using action based hiring
- How a list of responsibilities and a role differs
Join my Ready Aim Empire tribe to find incredible insights from other entrepreneurs and share your own takeaways!
With grit + gratitude,