Welcome to the final piece of the “Pre-Sale Strategies to Open Profitable” series!
If you didn’t catch the first two parts, you can watch Part 1 by clicking here and Part 2 here.
In Part 2, Nikki and Myken discussed generating leads as you ramp up for opening your studio, so to close us out, they’re digging into the really fun part we all look forward to… throwing your doors open with a grand opening party!
After months of legalities, financials, and building your studio (sometimes from the ground up), there’s no doubt you need to celebrate, not just to generate sales, but for you, too.
However, it’s also critical to approach your grand opening party with the same forethought that you gave to the logistics opening your studio in the first place…
Namely, setting goals, determining a budget and plotting out how you’ll make it all come together.
You may not think of a grand opening party as a “red carpet event,” but you should because just like a wedding, you can get carried away quickly.
So, let’s make sure your grand opening fete is fun and fruitful, shall we?
- The benefits to having your Grand Opening weeks after you open
- How long it will really take to plan the event and set your goals
- How to plan your offer(s) for your Grand Opening – but no rate dropping!
- What to consider when preparing a budget
- How to promote your event with other businesses in your community
- Using giveaways or contests for lead generation and more!
With grit + gratitude,