When I first set out to start a podcast, my goal was to show the myriad of ways and methods studio owners and wellness experts could make their mark on the industry. With, of course, plenty of actionable strategies and tactics woven in as well.
And over the course of the last (almost 200!) episodes, I’ve had the opportunity to speak with just about every type of leader in the movement space imaginable… from instructors to content creators to modality innovators, you name it; I think both me, you, and all the fabulous Ready. Aim. Empire. listeners have discovered there is simply no shortage of ways to make your dream come to life and impact lives at whatever scale you desire.
With that in mind, I’m so excited to bring you my conversation with today’s guest, Jill Dailey, creator of The Dailey Method, because she is genuinely building an empire.
However, she’s doing it in pure expert style by navigating an organic growth path that’s distinctly different.
See, Jill never set out to start a franchise. But she did set out to create impact and cultivate a community, and she did it by founding the first modern-day barre studio on the West Coast.
Then, with time, demand (from both clients and instructors), as well as clearing the hurdles of fear that come from birthing a franchise, The Dailey Method has grown to over 60 studios in 4 countries, and now has an emerging online platform that allows students to take Dailey whenever, wherever.
Like I said, this powerhouse woman is the head of an empire and I can’t wait for you to gain insights from her on how to craft a calculated growth strategy, maintain expertise by always having the mind of a student, scaling intentionally and intelligently, and so much more.
With grit & gratitude,
P.S. – We’re about to open the doors to our signature program for any studio owner looking to grow their profits, scale their business, and create abundant freedom in their life. Click here to join The Client Cure waitlist and be the first to know when you can join.
- How Jill quickly discovered that she could create greater impact by offering group fitness vs. 1:1
- The most significant concern that Jill faced when growing The Dailey Method and how she overcame it
- The highlights of what makes her method distinctly different from the competition
- How Jill grew her business holistically through her changing body and is now able to apply new techniques to her teachings
- The journey of growing from a small west coast studio to an international brand with both brick and mortar and online components to her “lifestyle-based” business model
Resources mentioned in this episode: