I adore Instagram, it’s my guilty pleasure. But as a business owner, it drives me nuts. It’s such a powerful way to make a real connection with your people, but boy, can it be exhausting to get your grid to look just right.
Today we’re speaking to Christy Laurence, the founder of Plann, and the Aussie knight in shining armour to all our Instagram woes.
Like all great tech solutions, Plann was born out of Christy’s need to create a beautiful feed for her illustration business, but with no real solution on the market, she made her own.
Now, Plann helps millions of business owners around the world drag and drop images to organize their grid for that #flawless aesthetic, find and make sense of their analytics (like the best performing colour schemes on their feed), and take all the anxiety and stress out of what to post and when.
Tune in as we chat with Christy in this strategy-packed episode about how you can use Instagram (and Plann!) to create a visual story that draws in your ideal clients, ride out any and all curveballs the algorithm throws your way, and the secret to building a following that engages with your content, AND, find out the one rule your parents told you not to break, that you should definitely be breaking.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The strategy behind successful Instagram marketing and Instagram “hot spots”
- How developing your voice will develop your brand
- The difference between paid and organic advertising on Instagram and Christy’s take on what the future might hold
- How and why you should utilize white space in your feed
- The difference between business versus personal Instagram accounts
- Why Christy has over 40 tests running at a time!
With grit and gratitude,