Today we’re joined by Kristi Cooper, the co-founder of Pilates Anytime and Yoga Anytime. Ten years ago, Kristi was an instructor at a traditional studio when she stumbled upon a Youtube video that would change her life.
Listen in as Kristi shares how one video sparked the idea of building an online Pilates library — and why teachers instantly flocked to her community.
If you want to learn how to expand your business beyond the four walls of a studio, you’re in for a treat. We discuss what the future path looks like for instructors, the importance of reinventing your training, and bridging the gap between the Pilates experience in-person and at home.
Get the scoop on how technology is changing the Pilates game, what emerging tools your clients are utilizing, and the surprising reason why this shift will enhance the entire industry.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The story of her first launch of 20 videos and why they resonated so much with other teachers
- What to consider when you’re searching for Pilates instructors to join your team
- Why building teacher-client relationships are significant (and what this means to your students)
- The challenge of translating the magic experience of live Pilates classes into videos
- Why technology is going to shift the industry and what you must do to adapt
- The first step you must take to determine what your mission will be
- Why she started online with YouTube and how she realized she was the right person to be making these videos
https://studiogrow.co/episode200/ (Jen Golden Zumann)
https://studiogrow.co/episode192/ (Cara Reeser)
With grit and gratitude,