How do you get a studio off the ground in an ultra-competitive market?
It’s all about that sticky factor. Today, we’re going to unpack what makes your message resonate with students so they keep coming back.
Meet Niki Riga, from Flex Fusion Studios. Niki instantly caught my eye with her unconventional approach to studio ownership. In fact, she started planting the seeds for her journey to entrepreneurship when she was only six years old.
This episode is jam-packed with profit-boosting advice you cannot-should not miss.
Tune in as we explore community building, the impact of social media reviews, and how to attract talent within your team. Niki shares what she does to make her studio an inclusive space… and why opening up to an underserved market was a total game changer for business.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- The rude financial awakening that led to Niki teaching boutique fitness
- The ways she researched and decided on what modality spoke to her and her business
- What Niki’s dance, anatomy and kinesiology background did to set herself apart from other scripted barre practices
- Why Niki considers the “trifecta” approach she took as the best decision she made for her business
- The key difference between running a franchise vs. a boutique studio
- How you can attract excellent instructors to teach at your studio
- Why your marketing depends on a solid online presence (and stellar reviews)
- The power of community when it comes to customer retention
With grit & gratitude,