Ever wondered what really goes into successful targeted marketing?
Wonder no more.
Because today, Dan Voss, Account Director and VP of Strategic Accounts at Epsilon (aka the Industry’s most advanced data-driven marketing firm), is going to spill the beans on exactly what goes into data-driven advertising campaigns, and how you can leverage the same strategies to boost your studio’s profit margins.
We also dig deep into finding the right balance between different types of campaigns (digital versus social media versus direct mail) to increase overall sales, how to handle negative reviews, and the importance of personalized marketing to drive business growth.
If you’re ready to step up your marketing game, connect with current and prospective clients on a deeper level, and start driving your ideal clients to your studio, then get ready for some serious inspiration.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Where Dan sees the future of marketing going, and more specifically, it’s future in the fitness industry
- Why ranking your customers is critical
- The importance of social proof and how Dan handles negative reviews
- The value of the personal touch and how that aligns with the future of this industry
- Ways to capturing the data you need and then utilize your data for direct mail marketing
- And more!
With grit & gratitude,