We’re diving right back where we left off last episode, and straight into answering the much-requested question – Can I really make money online?
In Episode 325, we’re going to continue our journey into what goes in building the runway before actually launching your online fitness biz. We discuss the importance of pricing, what sorts of investments you need to make for content development, how to grow your subscriber base to get a massive return on your revenue, and much more!
If you’ve got an online fitness biz on the brain, then pour yourself a fresh cup of coffee and sharpen those pencils because you’re going to want to take notes.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- What to research first before offering your online training
- Why doing the post-production tasks yourself isn’t recommended
- How to determine the pricing for your new product
- Ways to “build the runway” before you launch and the very first thing to do
- Something you can do to get real feedback on your product and to optimize it before the cart opens
- Which ad campaigns to build on Instagram and Facebook to promote your launch
With grit & gratitude,